SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the act of optimizing information for increased visibility on search engines. SEO is the process of getting content to be crawled, indexed and ranked well in Google and other search engines.
This isn’t specific to a type of search engine, type of content, or even a website. If someone needs to find information online and someone else wants to appear for that search then SEO is the act of helping the content creator reach the searcher.
How SEO Services Work?
A good SEO campaign always starts with recognizing the most relevant keywords. The process is about getting insights of your consumers’ concerns and questions.
Competitive Analysis Obviously, there will be lots of companies competing for same keywords. So, we analyze their strong points and weak points to get new prospects for the continuous online growth.
Backlinks from high-quality and well-established websites drive significant traffic to the website and create authority for better Google rankings.
User experience outlines on-site optimization. All the things from the web copy to structure of the navigation impact to the optimized user experiences for users as well as search engines.
Any business’ brand identity needs to be evident, even on its signage anywhere as it carries your message across all the marketing assets.
SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing. This may seem very broad. But the term has actually come to mean a very specific type of marketing on search engines. That’s paid search. The most commonly known and used paid search tool is Google AdWords.
SEM leverages the power of search engines like Google to reach potential customers at the perfect time and place.
It’s also known by many other names. To answer the question, what is SEM?, it’s important to make note of them. People may use them interchangeably. And you may find you know more about SEM than you think you do.
It’s also called:
- Paid search ads
- Paid Advertising (which just assumes you know it’s on searches)
- PPC (Pay-per-click)
You’ll also want to learn terms that are used often when discussing SEM. Through them, you’ll better understand how SEM works. Some of the most important ones include:
- Impressions — How many times your ad was visible on a screen. It doesn’t actually mean the person saw it.
- CPC (cost-per-click) — how much you pay when someone clicks your ad
- CPM (Cost per million impressions) — This is another way to pay for a search ad. Depending on your goals and how the ad tool is set up, you may want to pay just to be seen.
- CTR (click through rate) — the number of clicks you got to your website from people that saw the ad, even if they didn’t click on the actual ad itself.
Social media optimization (SMO) refers to the creation of online content that is likely to be shared through social networks. Social media optimization is more art than science, as it can be difficult to come up with a consistent formula for creating shareable content. That said, social media optimization is gaining importance as social sharing is increasingly being integrated into search results.
SMO – Social Media Optimization, SMO is similar to SEO and it helps to generate traffic and awareness for a website.
Social Media Optimization Tips:
- Ensure your content relevant to target audience and engageable.
- Share the impressive content on daily basis
- Promote your content on varius social media networks.
- Use social media analytics to measure the conversion rate.
- Experiment with the posting times and choose best time for audience.
- Hash tags are friends in the world of SMO
- Optimize your social media profiles and set your brand.
- Drive more relevant traffic from social sites.